Accounting and administration support
ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
COMPANY ESTABLISHMENT, ACQUISITIONS AND DUE DILIGENCE
• Company establishment within a very short time (between 15 and 45 days), which may vary from country to country;
• Legal and operative support to constitute any business form [branches, limited companies, joint stock companies, holdings];
• Due diligence for the taking-over of company branches or units, companies, holdings;
• Setting up of bank accounts;
• Personalised & on-demand service: from a basic consultancy support – aimed at providing all the information necessary to autonomously proceed through the bureaucratic procedures – up until a turn-key assistance service (notarial deeds, translations, legalizations, registrations and filing, etc.)
LEGAL SUPPORT AND FISCAL ASSISTANCE
• Local collaboration with leading legal firms;
• Legal address and virtual office;
• Support from a team of chartered accountants, composed by experienced local professionals constantly informed about the latest updates in matter of local and international regulations, so as to guarantee our Clients to remain ahead of the game and to always comply with all applicable norms and regulations. To meet specific business and industry demands, requiring for a comparison of the different approaches in interpreting the relevant legislation, our team is ready to sift through different opinions and possible solutions in order to reach a higher ponderability and reliability.
ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
• Accounting and bookkeeping for administrative and tax purposes through multi-language software (e.g. Navision MS);
• Drafting of simple and consolidated financial statements, and fulfilment of all administrative, bureaucratic and fiscal duties provided for by the national regulations;
• Drafting and processing of reporting forms, as requested by the applicable regulations in force;
• Financial analysis, audits and due diligence.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, AUDIT AND CONTROL
• Definition and implementation of a Management Control System enabling the company to access in real-time any data or information, which may be deemed necessary for the decision-making process;
• Analysis and audit for the different operative processes;
• Establishment of personalised control and audit schemes for the assessment of the different operative stages, oriented towards the fulfilment of the budgetary targets.