Research and analysis
RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
MARKET ANALYSIS AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES
• Market analysis on a regional, national or multi-national lever, aimed at creating a database functional to the elaboration of a business strategy;
• Analysis of results and feasibility studies, also of significant entity;
• Based on the above analysis, development of an operative strategy, according to the directives and the targets set by the client.
DRAFTING OF BUSINESS PLAN
• Development of detailed analysis, based on accurate and multi-level sector studies, and aimed at the drafting of business plans of any entity;
• Access to institutional databases.
FINANCING AND BUSINESS PARTNERING
• Hands-on competence in searching financing resources for the setting up (or the implementation) of the activities (credit institutes, banks, institutions);
• Assessment and selection of potential local business partners, also at a multi-national level;
• The search for financing from credit institutes, banks, national and European institutions, as well as the selection of perspective business partners, can be developed as a single solution or split according to the needs of the planned investment stages.
PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT AND RESEARCH FOR PARTNERS AND CONSULTANTS
• Executive search, collection of highly-qualified profiles, and publishing of job advertisements;
• Preliminary selection and profiling of the best potential candidates;
• Management of contractual negotiation and of the different duties relating to the definition of employment/consultancy/partnership agreements.